onsdag 5 december 2012

Create magic

This is my first post on this blog and I'm so excited. Now days you can find almost everything on the internet, but I think that it's very hard to find a good blog where you can get inspiration to throw your  own event.

With this blog I want you guys to get the inspiration and a lot of tips to make it easier to organize your party. Throwing an event is a lot of work and with this blog you hopefully will get some work off your shoulder. I'm going to share simpler tips on smaller events (eg small birthday celebrations and dinner with friends) and I'm also going to give differences ideas of how to throw a big party (eg big birthday party, christmas eve night and new year's eve party).






If you want some help or ideas, just ask!
/ Your event planner for free

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar